<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I DON'T THINK SO:

You are Leviticus
You are Leviticus.

Which book of the Bible are you? brought to you by Quizilla

I found this quiz at Starsplash but I don't believe it is accurate. That's not just in my case, which gave this surprisingly "legalistic" result, no doubt showing again the ill effects of studying law. I also tried it again with some role-playing. It was very easy to get Romans or Revelations, but its questions were too limited to cover the vast diversity of books in the Bible. I think the author only selected a few of them as answers. My own favorite one has always been Judith. It may be in the Apocrypha, but its merciless bloodthirstiness, inspired and exampled by a woman, always made her my very own role model.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com