<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 14, 2005

BE WERRY AFWAID:
Early today, actor Christopher Walken, 62, held a private conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York in which he announced his intentions to run for the Presidency of the United States in the 2008 Election.

Said the Queens native, "I have always been a follower of politics. My father was friends with the mayor of Schodack (NY) back in the 1940's. We would walk the streets of Schodack and the people, they would wave to him. The children adored him. That is what I love to be, a man of respect and love." --walken2008.com


"There are some things I don't do."
--Christopher Walken as Frank White in King of New York
UPDATE: Days later, a spokesperson for Walken said he had nothing to do with this, so it must have been someone's wishful thinking. I know that I hoped it was true. To a satirist, this campaign offered as much material as Arnold's race for Governator.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com